We not only want you to enjoy our coffee and products, but also want to offer you the best online shopping experience in every way. Please refer to our customer service options for more information or contact us with any inquiries.
Juan Valdez Account
A juanvaldezcafestore.com account enables you to enjoy an enhanced shopping and checkout experience. It helps us recognize you and retain your shopping preferences and enables you to manage and change your account settings.
When you check out, you may sign up for your own juanvaldezcafestore.com account.
Establishing an account means you can:
- Keep your most-frequent shipping addresses readily available.
- Enjoy a faster checkout experience.
We accept all VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, as well as payments through Square accounts. Paying online with a credit card is easy and safe.
Promotions & Discounts
10%off Cupon for eGift Card purchase
30% off Selected Items
Prices as marked on select items. Valid online only at juanvaldezcafestore.com. Offer limited to stock on hand, while supplies last. Not redeemable for cash or cash equivalent. Nontransferable. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer is not valid in stores. Juan Valdez Café Store reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without notice. Valid from 02-04-2021, 00:01h until 02-28-2021 23:59h (the “Validity Period”). This offer is not transferable, cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and does not apply to purchases placed outside (before or beyond) the Validity Period. If you have any questions or claims you can contact our Customer email: online.store@
Discount valid thru March 10th 2021 for add-ins on orders of any hot or cold beverage, add-ins include (your choice of (1) one flavor/topping, Almond, Arequipe, Caramel, Cinnamon, Condensed Milk, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut, Irish Cream, Amaretto, Sugar Free Hazelnut, Sugar Free Vanilla, Vanilla or Whipped Cream). Promotion valid in the following stores Doral, Downtown Miami, Windermere, New York, and Washington DC only. Subject to availability, offer has no cash value, only one discount per purchase, cannot be combined with any other offer(Offered by NFCGC. Terms & Conditions available at https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/ .
Please note that promotions and offers may not be combined.
Ship to Multiple Addresses
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and promise to make this process easier in the future. Check back soon!
All orders shipped to addresses, will be subject to sales tax in accordance with state law. Orders shipped elsewhere will not be charged the sales tax. Please note that your state and/or municipal government may require you to declare mail order purchases and pay sales tax on them directly.
I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Juan Valdez eGift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided on https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/
- Cardholder/Buyers must be of legal age.
- Eligible goods and services offered on https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/ are subject to change in our sole discretion.
- Juan Valdez eGift Cards expire 12 months after the purchase was made, and no inactivity fees or service fees apply.
- We reserve the right to require additional verification of your identity, eGift Card or Juan Valdez account ownership, or provision of an additional payment instrument, before you are able to apply a eGift Card to your account.
- When you purchase, receive, or apply a eGift Card to your Juan Valdez account, you agree that the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these terms and conditions and any dispute that may arise between you and the Issuer related to your use of a eGift Card.
II. HOW TO REDEEM YOUR CARD
- At the time of purchase Cardholder/Buyer will be asked to indicate the email where the eGift Card should be sent. The eGift Card will be sent with a code that could be used only once to redeem the value of the Card.
- To redeem the eGift Card, you must first enter the https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/ and select the product(s) to be purchased. Once you proceed to make the payment you must indicate the code received in the box “Coupon Code”.
- The Juan Valdez eGift Cards may be used to make purchases of equal or greater value than the amount available on the Juan Valdez eGift Card. If a purchase exceeds your eGift Card credit, the remaining amount must be paid with another accepted payment method in the https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/.
- Your Juan Valdez eGift Card cannot be used to purchase other eGift Cards or certain third-party egift cards.
- Juan Valdez eGift Cards cannot be reloaded; resold; used for payment outside of https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional or commercial purposes, including to facilitate the resale or shipment of goods from https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/; redeemed for cash; returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law); or used in a manner otherwise prohibited by the Issuer.
- Your Juan Valdez eGift Cards may not be applied to the purchase of goods or services at any physical Juan Valdez Café Store.
- Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor any Card in the event of a disputed credit card charge, or other failure of consideration.
- The Juan Valdez eGift Card is not valid and will not be honored, and Issuer will not be liable, if obtained from unauthorized sellers, distributors or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
IV. RISK OF LOSS
- eGift Cards must be obtained from the Issuer or an authorized third party, and you are responsible for safeguarding your eGift Card from unauthorized use.
- We are not responsible if any eGift Card is lost, stolen, or destroyed, or if any eGift Card is used without your permission.
- There are a variety of eGift Card scams that request payment by eGift Card. Issuer is not responsible for, and assumes no liability to you for, any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with any eGift Card.
- You agree not to use a eGift Card in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair, or otherwise harmful to Issuer, its affiliates, or its customers.
V. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO EGIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN THE EVENT A EGIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF THAT EGIFT CARD.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that unenforceable term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions
VI. CUSTOMER SERVICE
For customer support with subscription-related and payment-related questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all customer queries within a reasonable time frame but we make no promises that any customer queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that will be able to answer any such queries
Transportation charges vary, depending on the shipping company (Fedex or USPS) you are sending the goods with, the total of the shipment, delivery time and destination.
We identify the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers we use are the U.S Postal Service (USPS) and Federal Express (FedEx). We ship most orders through FedEx.
juanvaldezcafestore.com ships most in-stock orders to the U.S. within one business day. Shipping options are provided during checkout. Standard shipping rates are shown below.
Do you have an account?
If you signed up for an account during checkout, from this point on you may view your complete online-purchase history with juanvaldezcafestore.com and track all purchases made from juanvaldezcafestore.com.
You will receive your credit within Thirty business days.
Privacy, Security and Email
We strive to protect your privacy. This privacy statement will help you understand what we may do with any personal information we obtain from you. By providing your details to us, you agree to our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with this statement, please do not provide us your personal information. This privacy statement is incorporated into, and is part of, the Terms and Conditions that govern your overall use of the site. We will use your information for the purposes set out below. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we communicate with you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact NFCGC, LLC at 8333 NW 53rd Street, Suite 450, Doral, FL 33106 or email email@example.com. We advise you to regularly check this page to ensure you have read the most recent version.
Last revised: October 2019.
1. What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law. It does not include aggregated information that does not allow you to be identified, nor does it include business contact information such as your name, title, business address and business phone number.
2. Collecting Personal Information
You decide what personal information you want to provide. We will only collect the personal information that you choose to provide. Where possible, we will enable you to select the use we give to this information (for example, by choosing to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers from juanvaldezcafestore.com).
You may choose to provide us personal information if, for example, you contact us with an inquiry; register on the site or fill out a survey or other form with your personal information; request information from us; participate in a competition; post information on public areas of the site or take advantage of a promotion. You have the opportunity to decide whether or not to receive communications from us at any point we request information about you. By providing us personal information you fully understand and consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing will be in accordance with this privacy statement.
A cookie is a small data file that our server sends to your browser when you visit the site. Using cookies helps us facilitate the use of certain aspects of the site. You can delete cookies at any time and you can set up your browser to reject or disable them. Note that if you do disable cookies, some of the site’s functions might not work correctly. We may use the information acquired through cookies for the following purposes:
Traffic monitoring, e.g.: the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time you access the site, the pages you visit, the Internet address of the website from which you access the site, and repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes.
Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g. to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other personally identifiable information that you provide us. Such purposes are:
To customize or personalize your experience of the site, for example, so that we can greet you by name.
For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales.
To make our communications as relevant as possible by monitoring your use of our website(s). For example, by emailing your communications relevant to the segments of the site that you visit more often or by informing you about features of the site that you have yet to access.
4. Use of Information
We will use the information we collect in the following ways:
Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information to contact you regarding the products and services of juanvaldezcafestore.com and our subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and any of their related businesses. However, you will be able to decide whether or not to receive such communications when you first provide personal information. You will also have the opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we contact you or at any time you prefer (see “Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information” below).
Marketing Analysis. We may use your information for internal marketing analysis. For example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic our websites are having. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in an aggregate anonymous form, meaning that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you. Only with your consent will we share your personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing analysis.
Transactional Purposes. We may use your personal information to answer your inquiries and requests. Similarly, to manage transactions, such as credit card payments, for the goods you purchase from us or any of our agents and for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g. delivery). An authorized vendor may use the personal information you provide to fulfill such orders.
Third-Party Offers. We may allow carefully selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of your interest. In such circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations, which will be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use consistent with this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before sending such communications.
Public (or Interactive) Areas of the Site. Information that you post on, or through, the site’s public areas (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others. This may result in unsolicited messages or contact from others. Users are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public (or interactive) areas of this site.
Sale and Transfer. In the event of sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us. This includes, but is not limited to, personally identifiable information provided by you and other information concerning your relationship with us.
Administration and Data Management. We may transfer your personal information to third parties, under confidentiality obligations, when the performance of any service concerning the activities outlined above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing campaign).
Legal purposes. We will collect, use or disclose your personal information if permitted or required by law and/or when we believe such action is necessary to protect or defend us, or other third parties, against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity; to comply with our audit and security requirements; and to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, and legal and contractual obligations.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
In addition to the disclosures identified above, from time to time we may disclose personal information to:
a. our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; data processing; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and further provided such service provider does not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
b. a person or entity, including our affiliates, to whom disclosure is required to fulfill one or more of the purposes described above under “Purposes for Collecting Information”;
c. a person who, in our reasonable judgment, is providing or seeking the information as the authorized or appointed legal agent of the subject individual; or
d. any third party with your consent or where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of use of this site, which include this Privacy Statement, constitute the granting of consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes set out above.
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
7. Unsubscribe, Access, Questions and Further Information
Per your request, where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we have concerning you, update your information, remove your information and/or correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
juanvaldezcafestore.com may contain links or references to Web sites that we do not control. Please be aware that our privacy statement does not apply to such sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of all linked or referenced sites you access.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
The content of this Internet site is owned or controlled by juanvaldezcafestore.com and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. Content may only be downloaded for personal use and non-commercial purposes. Content may not be copied or used in any other way.
The owners of this site will make reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information, but make no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. The owners of this site shall not be liable for any damage or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided in the site.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products that appear in this Internet site are protected in the United States and internationally. All uses must obtain prior written authorization from the owners of these trademarks, service marks or trade names, except to identify the products or services of the company.
All personally identifiable information related to our electronic communications is governed by this Web site’s privacy statement. The owners of this site are free to use or copy all other information from such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or knowhow disclosed therein, for any purposes. Such purposes may include disclosure to third parties and/or developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services.
This document describes the terms and conditions related to the subscription service for Juan Valdez® brand products offered through the website https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/
II. DURATION OF SUBSCRIPTION:
- The subscription will be automatically renewed.
- Subscriptions may be suspended by the Customer at least five (5) working days before the following payment date. The subscription may only be suspended for a maximum term of six (6) months, after which it will be automatically cancelled.
- Valid only for deliveries in the U.S.A. (Not valid in Puerto Rico and Canada).
- Subscribers must be of legal age.
- Only three (3) subscription plan can be accessed per person.
- The subscription is personal and non-transferable.
- In order to subscribe, the Customer must have an account in Juan Valdez Café Store. Customer can sign up or create an account here: https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/
- The subscription is subject to payment verification and approval.
IV. TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The subscription will allow the Customer to choose the type and quantity of products, as well as the frequency of deliveries.
- Active discounts offered through https://juanvaldezcafestore.com/ at the payment date will apply.
- The Customer may change the product references, quantity or the shipping frequency up to five (5) working days before the payment date.
- Delivery frequency can be chosen by the Customer. The products can be sent at least every two (2) weeks and at most every four (4) weeks. Notwithstanding the frequency chosen, the payment will be debited monthly.
- The Customer may change its personal shipping and payment information.
- Suscription orders are shipped monthly. Free shipping is applied for 2 or more products suscriptions.
- NFCGC reserves the right to reject any order or purchase at any time. In those events, and if the payment had already been debited, NFCGC will make the refund in a term no longer than three (3) days.
- When a price change occurs, NFCGC will notify via e-mail the new prices to the Customer with no less than fifteen (15) calendar days prior to payment date. Once notified, the Customer will have a maximum of five (5) days to accept via e-mail the price change and continue with the subscription or reject it and terminate the subscription.
- NFCGC reserves the right to suspend or cancel your subscription due to force majeure events, stock-out, governmental decisions, suspected fraud, among other reasonable events with prior notice of 5 days.
- Payment method: credit card only.
- All payments will be charged to the registered credit card.
- The first payment will be charged upon subscription. The following payments will be automatically charged on a monthly basis on the payment date regardless of the delivery frequency selected by the Customer.
- NFCGC will process the Customer purchase as promptly as possible. There may be a delay in the activation of your subscription while payment details are verified.
- No order will be shipped if the credit card is declined and payment is not processed. If the payment is not processed, in the following twenty-four (24) hours NFCGC will contact the Customer through an e-mail to resolve the situation.
- Applicable taxes may vary. We are not able to notify you in advance of changes in applicable taxes.
VI. RETURN POLICY:
VII. CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The Customer may cancel the subscription at any time by clicking on “cancel” in his/her Juan Valdez account. If the Customer have problems with the cancellation, he/ she can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscriptions must be cancelled at least five (5) days before payment date. If cancellation occurs after payment date the order will be delivered and charged. The Customer may cancel the subscription without any cost within the first five (5) working days after the payment date. In such case, the paid subscription fee will be returned within the following three (3) days depending on the corresponding bank refund policy. If the subscription is cancelled after the fifth day, the subscription fee for such month will not be returned.
- Even if Customer cancels the subscription, NFCGC may still send promotional communications to the same, unless he/she request NFCGC to stop those communications.
- Subscribers may be granted with exclusive benefits from time to time at NFCGC´s sole discretion. The information and terms applicable to these benefits will be informed by e-mail.
IX. CUSTOMER SERVICE
For customer support with subscription-related and payment-related questions please contact us via email@example.com. We will use reasonable endeavors to respond to all customer queries within a reasonable time frame but we make no promises that any customer queries will be responded to within any particular time frame and/or that we will be able to answer any such queries.