Espresso based drink prepared with steamed and hot milk.
Cup marking code: Latte “L“ Decaf latte “XL”
· Coffee for preparation: Between 7,5 and 8 grams of coffee to prepare espresso
· Filtered water: The espresso machine is used on the preparation, where water has passed through a filtration process.
· Steamed milk: Technique to steam milk and pouring into the coffee
How much is needed yo prepare it?
For 12, 16 and 20 oz drinks:
20 – 21 oz
|Espresso||2.5 oz (2 Regular)||3 oz
|Steamed milk||Up to the edge of the cup|
Preparation tools needed
- Espresso machine
- Espresso grinder
- Irish spoon
- Pitcher to steam
- 12, 16 and 20 – 21 ounces cup
· Elaboration of Juan Valdez® espresso
· Technique to steam milk and pouring into the coffee
Pour the steamed milk for latte over the espresso, up to the edge of the cup, making sure the espresso cream and the creamy texture of milk can be seen.